Our Mechanical Engineering Department provides a range of services from survey, design and analysis to the complete mechanical installation of all mechanical equipment and systems within building services.
In an environment where energy saving is ever more key, Scomac Services continues to strive in the suitable selection of such systems and ensures that, both the selection and their installation maximises the overall efficiency of M&E (Mechanical & Electrical Engineering) schemes. This results in our clients benefitting from both energy and cost savings.
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and experience, which allows initial concepts to be brought right through to completed projects, fully compliant with relevant legislation and completed to the highest standards.
Our services include:
- Design, supply and installation, including feasibility studies of all mechanical systems within building services
- Heating, ventilation, comfort cooling
- Natural gas
- Public Health Services
- Low carbon technologies/renewables
- Compressed air systems and medical gases
- Building management systems, including remote metering, data logging and remote control
- Sprinkler systems/fire suppression systems
- Plant Rooms
- Reinstatement and project management